Thursday, December 8, 2011

OOTD & New Hair

Hello all! How are you?This is what I wore to school today:
Up close:
 
Shirt: Love Culture
Necklace: Forever 21
Jeans: Charlotte Russe
Boots: Rue 21
Quite simple, but I thought it was kind of pretty~!
Also, my curly hair arrived today! :D Here's what I ordered:
Brand: Silvi
Style: Clip-On Extension
Length/Width: 50 cm x 23 cm
Weight: 130g
Type: Synthetic
Color: Natural Black #1B

I ordered them on the 27th, so they arrived within 11 days! Shipping was FREE! Guess how much they cost?
.
.
.
$6.98 each!

At first I was a little skeptical because of how cheap they were. I thought there was a catch somewhere! But I ordered 2 anyways, just in case they lied about how thick the hair was. However, when they arrived, I was pleasantly surprised! This hair is really thick!

Also, I liked that it was CURLY like it's supposed to be, and not wavy. It was soft and silky, and not an obvious fake black color! <3 I also liked that it was really long like it said it would be. ^__^
Failed at taking a pic of the back of my hair... ended up with shitty mirror pic. :c
(The top of my hair is pulled up to show off the extensions.)

However, there were a couple things I didn't like.

Firstly, this hair is really HEAVY. I feel like all the weight from the hair is pulling down on my real hair, and it will fall right out.
Also, it seems like it will tangle easily. However, I find that's the case with a lot of synthetic hair! I feel like I'll have to carry a bottle of finishing spray with me when I wear this~

... but overall, I'm pleased with this hair and with the seller! They give you exactly what they say they will! I give this hair 8.5/10!

You can order here if you like! ^__^/



 

5 comments:

  1. I love your outfit, the shirt is especially cute.

    Totally know what you mean about those hair pieces being heavy. Synthetic fibers always weigh so much, but make sure you tease/back comb the root hair a bit to keep it from falling out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that top, it's soooo cute!! Great outfit! The hair looks really nice on you, and it's at such a great price!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute!~~ i'm actually looking to get a wig for fun too!!~~ now, i just need to convince bf first, lol (he hates fake hair D: ) <3

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit! And I love wearing wig too :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. dimskeletons - yeah, i tease the hair and it stays in just fine ^.^ but it tangles so easyy its horrible! D: i can wear it like one time before it gets all gnarly -__-

    jessi - thanks! :D yeah, it was a good price, but its not a super great quality!

    babi - you dont have to convince your boyfriend! if you like wearing a wig, get one! its your body and your decision :D

    cominica - thanksss :3 yeah, your hair always looks so perfectt! <3

    ReplyDelete