Monday, January 2, 2012

Hello, 2012!

For New Year's, I spent it with a few friends in my city's downtown. A few bands were playing, including the classic rock band, The Romantics! :O At 12:00, we watched the ball drop, but I think it got stuck in the middle. 0__o Normally it explodes with confetti and stuff. Maybe it's a sign that we're all GONNA DIE THIS YEAR!

Anyways, I don't really like making New Year's resolutions because I doubt I'll be able to keep any of them.Each year, I have the same resolutions. T__T Here they are anyways.


1. Lose weight! I want to lose 15-20 pounds. I previously lost about 40 pounds (oh god), but I've been stuck in a bit of a rut the past 2 years. :/

2. Become more friendly and outgoing. Go out with friends more!


3. Dress more stylish. My current "style" right now sucks ass. I need to put more effort in!

4. Improve on gyaru makeup~ My makeup is plain and boring

5. Pick up on some Korean/Japanese. I need to learn Korean to become more "in touch" with my culture. I need to learn Japanese so that I can order from Japanese stores xD 

2 comments:

  1. Whooo! Weight buddies~ lol. I am also trying to lose more weight, let's both try hard :] Also trying to put more effort with mt clothes.

    I didn't know you were Korean :o that's cool :D I am trying to study more Japanese now as well, since I have more time :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. i always try but end up just giving up .. D'x

    yeah im korean & white, i dont look it though! 0__o most people think i look hispanic lol~ and japanese is harddd -__-

    ReplyDelete