Thursday, November 3, 2011

Just an Idea~

Hey there! For a while now, I've been thinking of creating a YouTube account and making make-up and hair tutorials and stuff like that. The theme would be, "Beauty on a Budget"; which would be all about looking glamourous while not spending a ton of money! I don't like spending $30 on just a simple eyeshadow. I think it's dumb to buy a $50 facial lotion. Why should you have to pay more for ''fancier'' products, when you can buy a product that will give you the same result, but for $20 cheaper? That is my mentality.

However, I just don't know if I will get a lot of viewers! I'm a bit boring and drab, and not really glamourous like a lot of the YouTube gurus out there! I don't have money to go buy new products every week. Also, I don't know what I would call my channel. The name "beautyonabudget" is already taken! :/ Any suggestions?

Do you think it would be a good idea to create channel like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment