Sunday, November 6, 2011

Recent Buys

Hello! Happy Sunday! Hope you enjoyed your weekend~  I'm just going to share some things I purchased yesterday!

Firstly, I went thrift shopping at Plato's Closet again haha~ I bought this sweater, which is originally from Forever 21. It cost $8!

I also bought this pink plaid dress, which was originally from Victoria's Secret's clothing line, PINK.


At first I was a bit iffy about it, but it quickly grew on me! On the back, there's a cute rhinestone decor. I really love the ruffled bottom; it's so cute!It cost $14.

After Plato's, I went to Forever 21 in search of a bronze-colored necklace. This is what I picked out from their 30% off sale. Everyone head to Forever 21! :O


Close up:


It was about $9! If you like this necklace, you can purchase it here if you don't live near a Forever 21! 

1 comment:

  1. HEYY nice shoppings!! :3

    I'm hosting a small giveaway

    http://rousuke.blogspot.com/2011/11/100-followers-giveaway.html

    take a look at it :3

    ReplyDelete